Adding self-healing goals to Cruise Control in Cloudera Manager
As self-healing is enabled by default for Cruise Control, you only need to specify the actions Cruise Control should take when detecting anomaly types by providing self-healing goals in Cloudera Manager.
Access Cloudera Manager for the Cruise Control configurations.
- Go to your cluster in Cloudera Manager.
- Select Cruise Control from the list of Services.
- Click on Configuration tab.
- Search for Self-Healing Goals.
- Add the required self-healing goals to the corresponding field.
- Click Save changes.
- Click on next to the Cruise Control service name to restart Cruise Control.